Feel years younger with ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant.
ARTAS Now at Hair Science
This FDA-cleared, physician-assisted technology provides permanent, natural-looking results without the plugs, pain and stitches associated with traditional hair transplants like strip surgery.
This minimally invasive procedure does not leave a linear scar, so you have the freedom to cut and style your hair the way you like without having to hide a scar.
The ARTAS is a well planned, useful device that capitalizes on number of trusted FUE techniques and keeps the needs of patients and hair restoration physicians in mind.
Altogether, the ARTAS FUE system appears to represent a “step in the right direction” with regard to robotic-assisted follicular unit extraction. Restoration Robotics consulted with some excellent hair transplant surgeons while designing the device and created a useful product that is well liked by a large number of experienced hair restoration physicians . What’s more, the device seems to respect the wants and needs of FUE procedures and excels where other, comparable products have failed.
ARTAS In India only at Hair Science
How ARTAS® Benefits You
- Virtually pain free.
- No stitches or linear scar associated with the ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant Procedure.
- Identify and select your best hairs for harvesting.
- Physician-assisted robotic technology.
- Delivers high quality robust grafts.
- Digital mapping provides precise and consistent graft dissection, unavailable with manual techniques.
- Robotic Recipient Site Making.
- Creates natural site distribution for optimal results that avoids damaging existing healthy hair.
- Eliminates human fatigue and the potential for error associated with traditional manual hair transplants.
- Ensures consistent graft quality throughout the procedure.
- Fast recovery
- Machine colours codes the best hair for harvesting
- Allows you to get back to work and your daily activities quickly.
See Your Potential Results Before Your Procedure with the ARTAS Hair Studio® Technology
An important question patients seeking a hair transplant procedure ask is “How will I look after my procedure?”. Up until now, you could only imagine how your results would look and cross your fingers. Now, with the introduction of the groundbreaking ARTAS Hair Studio Technology, you do not need to wonder any longer.
During the consultation, your physician will use the ARTAS Hair Studio Technology to create a customized hair transplant design as a 3D model based on your personal photographs.
Different aesthetic outcomes require different graft numbers, distribution and placement of your transplanted hair. Using ARTAS Hair Studio, you will see the optimal number of grafts and hairline design needed to meet your expectations. No guessing is required. Together you can make a decision based on your needs and your physician’s recommendations.